The DSSE Multi-Stage Reactor is designed for continuous dextrinisation of enzymatic liquified starches as feed material.
The geometrical design of the chambers together with the special design of agitator ensures a uniform dextrinisation of the liquefied starch.
The DSSE Multi-Stage Reactor can also be used for continuous saccharification for low and medium DE products as well as for continuous pre-saccharification of high DE products.
Multistage Reactors Advantages
- Optimum utilization of volume
- Optimum back-mixing of product
- Low thermal losses
- Low power consumption
- Small floor space requirements
Multistage Reactors Characteristics
- All parts in contact with product are made of stainless steel
- Self supporting back-mix compartments
- Geometrically optimized for back-mixing
- Slow rotating agitator
- Customized sizing
- Easy maintenance of gear and sealing