Vacuum crystallizers are used to produce anhydrous dextrose.
The DSSE developed vacuum crystallizer, also called a Vacuum Pan, is for production of both anhydrous dextrose and sugar (sucrose). The core of the crystallization is however not only the design of the crystallizer itself - but also the DSSE VP7, a PLC controlled processor unit which controls the growth of crystals.
Vacuum Crystallizer advantages
- Controlled crystallization
- Bigger and more uniform crystals
- Less fines
- Reduced colour formation
- High yield of crystals
Vacuum Crystallizer characteristics
- Hydrodynamically designed impeller
- Streamlined bottom and low head calandria for optimal circulation
- Rapid mixing of seeding material
Vacuum Crystallizer technical data
- Feed volume: 25, 35 MT
- Cycle time: 10 hours